Cargo unloading is carried out on working days between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m
In the territory of the company:
- it is not allowed to drive faster than 20 km/h,
- it is not allowed to move around the territory without a reflective vest,
- it is not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- smoking is only allowed in designated area,
- it is forbidden to litter, waste must be disposed of in designated areas.
Actions for cargo unloading:
- the car must be parked safely;
- the documents related to the cargo must be submitted through the box located at the 7th ramp;
- upon receiving information with the ramp number, you must drive to the specified ramp for unloading in order of priority;
- when approaching the designated ramp:
- turn off the ignition and remove the keys from the ignition;
- fix the mechanical blocking of car wheels;
- prepare cargo for safe unloading:
- remove straps and fasteners;
- provide free access to the cargo to be unloaded (remove obstacles that could hinder access to the cargo - redundant items, other cargo)
It is allowed to enter and stay in the warehouse only with the permission of an employee of Antalis AS;
It is forbidden to move through the premises of Antalis AS, which are not in the unloading area;
During the loading process, it is forbidden to be in the loading area (on the ramp, in the truck trailer, etc.)
Driving off the ramp is allowed only with the permission of an employee of Antalis AS.
Emergency situations that may endanger human life, health, property or the environment (including oil or fuel leakage) should be reported to an employee of Antalis AS.
In addition to submitting or receiving information, please write to e-mail: email@example.com .